I grew up in Neston, I went to Neston High School, my wife and I bought our first house together near Sytchcroft Park and we have raised our family in our town. This is my community and I will never give up on trying to make sure that Neston families have access to opportunities for education, work, health care, culture and leisure.
I believe in traditional Labour values: community, work and fairness. Keeping Neston a good place to live, work and learn will be my priorities and as your councillor I will be hardworking and available to you.
I am proud of Labour’s record of supporting families in our town:
- Supporting health and fitness through investment in a refurbished Neston Rec.
- New council housing in Romney Close, completed in 2020.
- Making roads safer by committing funding for changes to the junction at Raby Park Road / A540.
- I will keep up Cllr Andy Williams’ campaign to protect local bus services like the 272.
- Delivering a neighbourhood investment scheme around Liverpool Road.
- Easing the parking issues around Raby Road by creating more spaces on the garage sites.
More of my ideas for Neston…
I believe in traditional Labour values: community, work and fairness. Keith Millar